Skip to main content

Coming Soon

I am due soon.

And, I have this mixed emotions plaguing me. I am scared of the pain (yes, my single lady friends, childbirth is ultra painful! no sugar coating here!) and excited to see my new baby A. I am anxious that the finish line is so near yet I may have not run the race in the manner I should have done. For this pregnancy, I am too stressed, I've been eating a lot of junk (yes, the nearest decent resto in my workplace is McDo thus if I don't bring my home cooked food, I have to settle to an extra value meal), and I guess not exactly as careful as before.

Last night, I've been reminiscing my first childbirth experience. It's clearly etched in my mind how loud I was during the last hour of labor (that I am sure if my grip was not firm on pre's arm, he would have run out and disowned me). I can still hear myself say "I-CS nyo na ako!" during my second to the last push! Imagine that! I thought it could only happen in movies! Oh well, I think my doctor also had a hard time forgetting it that she's been telling me since my 6th month that she hopes the baby come out at 3Kg max (gave birth to Dawter T at 3.3kg - 7.65lbs).

I talked to Dawter A that I hope she comes out soon too. During my last checkup, my doc said that the baby is quite low and we just might get what we wish for. I am on my 35th week and in 2 week's time, I can give birth as the baby is considered full term then.

Now, if only I can keep my mouth shut during contractions. Pre has been urging me to take epidural. No way! I told him that I have endured it before, I am sure that it can bear it once more. With the Lord's help, of course!



Comments

simply me said…
grabe ang tapang mo! ako ata lahat ng pain killer na take ko! hihi.
salme said…
nakakadagdag ng tapang yung pagtitipid hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats