Skip to main content

Shucks!

A week ago, dawter T asked for milk during the wee hours of the morning. As sleepy as pre was, he prepared it for her --- actually tried BUT the milk spilled on our bed.

While we were cleaning up...

Dawter T : di kaya daddy timpla ng milk?
Mommy : He can but he was sleepy

Dawter T looked doubtful. I thought that was the end of it.

Last night, dawter T re-enacted with matching sounds pa.

Dawter T : di kaya daddy timpla ng milk. Tup tup tup (sound of milk being poured from the milk dispenser)! (she still has to learn her tenses) ---> He says SHUCKS!

All I could do was laugh out loud!



Comments

Rhonny25 said…
hahaha cant help it... natawa po ako sa kakulitan ni bebi t... kahit ano talaga gagayahin ng bata hehehe kaya dapat doble ingat...
salme said…
nene : dati nga po S**T word ang ginaya e hahaha

cich : thanks po... pag bata cute ganyan pag medyo lumaki na, sarap na kutusan! hahaha...
simply me said…
ahahaha...
ang cute nila pag nangagaya ano?
salme said…
oo nga e, can't helped but be amazed at their antics. i read about meg, galing galing na ng little boy mo ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats