Skip to main content

I am working on a Lazy, Rainy Monday

I almost didn't go to the office today. It was raining hard and the bed was just extra comfy this morning for me to get up. Finally, I decided to stand up and brave a lazy Monday morning.

Good thing I did. The moment I stepped on the tiled floors of my building, I saw my colleague who launched into his early morning to-do's. Then, after some serious instructions, my other colleague came over and insisted to do something which we specifically asked him to do in the morning.

Then, goodness gracious, just as I was about to excuse myself. Our boss came and joined the party. Him ---being the thoughtful person that he is asked me to bring his laptop in his room and reconfigure another Blackberry device for him as his old one conked out (he said that he just put it in his pocket then the screen went haywire --- pocket my face!).

So, ok, when I went up. My other colleagues were so pissed off that our boss asked me to bring up the laptop when I am so far in my pregnancy. The thing is I also don't have the guts to say "sorry boss, I can't". And, I had always made it seem that I can manage anything even pregnant. Oh my pride!

Whole morning, I braved all those lousy mass emails from people whose pcs were infected with virus. I had to delete thousands of them from the server and blocked them from coming in. Grrr... Then, a lot of people just wanted something from me today. Wow! A lot of people decided to do some serious work! (I can name one actually) Haha!

The thing is I am enjoying my day. That's how weird I am. The more work, the more I am satisfied. I just feel useless if I don't have anything to do.

Look at it this way. The Lord gave us talents to use. If you don't use it, then He might take it back. Won't that scare you? Hehe... Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

At 5

Today is the eve of Dawter T's 5th birthday. I couldn't help but reminisce about how she grew up from this jaundiced baby that I had to leave in the hospital to a girl who is vibrant and full of questions and who wouldn't want to be left alone. She's Cinderella's number 1 fan but is now discovering Kim Possible and Totally Spies. She likes to play with the computer, she sometimes uses it to draw using MS Paint or to surf Barbie's website. She doesn't want to be called baby because she's now an older sister. She likes to sleep holding my hand. She loves scrapbooking with me and my friends. She's very good at doodling and was kidding my Mareng M that she'll have her own line soon. HeHe... She's even better at stamping than me. She likes school and doesn't want to skip it even if she's sick. She doesn't sleep early. She sleeps at 11pm (the earliest). She's a very picky eater. Takes her own sweet time to finish a meal. But, eats