Skip to main content

Breakfast in Bed

Today was one of the special days of my life.

I woke up early because I had this eerie feeling that if I don't, I will get leg cramps. I stood up and went to the bathroom. Very surprised to see pre and dawter T's present for me on top of the toilet bowl haha! Wouldn't you be touched by such creativity?!

Pre woke up and insisted that I go back to sleep. He stood up and went outside though. I had this hunch that he's up to something --- 'Probably still writing his thoughts on the card he bought for me'. I didn't follow coz I wanted whatever surprise that is left for me.

However, when dawter T shifted position in our bed, I saw that her pajamas were already wet. So, I woke her up and changed her. Then, we went outside. That's when I saw the surprise! Pre was cooking breakfast --- sunny side up and native longganisa! Wowee! He asked me to go back to bed! Wow! My first breakfast in bed!

Dawter T and I waited inside the room, 'nagkulitan' na lang kami kasi ang tagal nung breakfast. Once in a while, pre will check on us. Then, he asked dawter T to come with him and when they came back, dawter T was wearing an apron and holding a plate of egg and longganisa! Haha! Tears started falling down --- I was so touched by what they did! Of course, I didn't let pre see it as he will tease me non-stop.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dawter T in apron delivering my breakfast

To pre and Dawter T, thank you for everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy

Bebi A : Daddy, can you make me an airplane? Daddy : Later Ava, I am busy Bebi A : You always say you're busy, you're hurting my feelings... She then put her face down on the sofa. Drama queen!

She's 2!

This Week Of My Life

The week started without my Tagalog tele-serye. Yes, I vowed to stop watching after Ysabella ended hehehe I vowed to stay away from the tv at night and just be with the "3" kids. Hahaha. So far, so good. I had a very interesting week at the office where my boss and I talked about my performance. I was quite disappointed with some of his "thoughts", I felt that it was very subjective especially when he had to name people who he thinks we should gang up with but I really really don't like. He said that I cannot choose my users. True. But, he's not a typical user, he's out to get our bloods (He always have to brag that he's rubbing shoulders with the head of all heads whenever we have meeting with him! As if that will scare me off! Hahaha!). Even though my blood was close to boiling point, I quickly signed off my appraisal form. Let's wait and see how "good" the result is in a few months. What got me spiffy are the little thing